Info

Monday, January 31, 2011

Paradise: Not Where the Heart Is. Sept. 8, 2010

Paradise: Not where the heart is.
I know I am living in paradise. I know I am learning exactly what I want to learn. I know this is what I wanted for the last few years. I made the choice to come out here, but I can’t help but second guess my decision to come make this trek. I know it all stems from being homesick. I haven’t even been here a whole month, and I can’t stop thinking about all things I have missed and will continue to miss until December: Friends, family, football games, birthdays, nights at the Library, watching Disney with my best friends, puppies…
Don’t get me wrong. I do like it here. I can see myself settling out here in the middle of the pacific ocean in the future. It’s just whenever I am by myself, my mind starts to wander back to Ohio. Hopefully I will find my niche soon and this heartache won’t be so intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment