Info

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka, Mother F*ckers Dec. 14, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka, Mother F*ckers.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS. Everything about it. I love the lights. I love the trees. I love the food, the movies, the smells. I love giving presents, and I love receiving them. I especially love the music. I firmly believe that November 1st is the official start of winter tune season.
It’s the one time of the year, I don’t mind seeing snow. In fact, I almost like seeing a winter wonderland outside; provided, of course, I am not forced to be in it for anything other than play time. There is nothing that takes the merriment out of snow more than having to march through it on your way to class, work, or the bar. Or worse, having to smoke outside in the cold.
I am stoked to see my friends and family in Ohio for Christmas. I feel like I will finally get into the holiday spirit. There is something about palm trees and 80 degree weather that seems a little off. It’s my first year here. I am sure I will get used to having awesome weather for Christmas, but I have been pretty homesick.
Oh yeah. If anyone asks me why I would rather be in Ohio than Hawaii for Christmas, I will punch them in the face. Yes. I like the tropical weather, but I miss my friends and family. The End.

Maybe next year people can join me in Hawaii so they too can enjoy looking at displays like this one… And you know, not freeze to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment