Info

Monday, January 31, 2011

Buckeyes And Warriors Sept. 2, 2010

Buckeyes and Warriors
Like a child waiting for Santa, I won’t be able to sleep tonight. I am much too excited. Thursday is a huge day. It’s the beginning of college football season. My beloved Buckeyes take on one of my favorite teams, The Thundering Herd. Growing up so close to Marshall, I went to so many Herd games as a child. However, Columbus is where my heart is. Don’t get me wrong now. I love watching Marshall play, and I wish them the best every season. And it’s just so cute how Marshall fans think they can take on THE Ohio State University. I really truly hope the boys in green play well, but I want to see the Buckeyes crush them all the way back to their adorable little conference.
Another reason why I am so excited is that Thursday is the first UH Warrior game AGAINST USC! I am pretty pumped that this a football school that knows how to tailgate. I hear they can throwdown with the best of them (of course nothing beats Columbus on a Saturday in the fall). Also I just really want to see USC bite it.

This is going to be a good year. I can feel it in my bones. I can’t wait to cheer on my Buckeyes (and my new team the Warriors) all season.
I am going to miss those crisp fall days when the whole city turns scarlet and gray. though.

M*ch*g*n Still Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment