Info

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Hawaiian Migration: An Introduction Aug. 21, 2010

My Hawaiian Migration: An Introduction
image
Go Bucks! I know what you are thinking. “Great, this is just what the interwebs need: another blog about the mundane daily activities or the boring ramblings of some semi-anonymous person.” That’s right. I am helping to add to the clutter of useless junk floating around out there. Deal with it. I have always been one to follow the ridiculous Internet fads. I had a Xanga, Myspace, and Livejournal. I still tweet and keep my Facebook regularly updated with new pictures and posts. And now it’s time to keep people updated on my life via tumblr. Because Facebook, Twitter, Skyping, texting, plain ol’ calling, or email is simply not enough. I need to make sure anyone who ever knew me, and the many who never will know me know exactly how I feel about every possible subject ranging from music to politics to college football (Go Bucks! Go Warriors!). At least for the first time in my life, I feel I have something slightly interesting to contribute. For instance being a college graduate I am so much more worldly than my Xanga days. More importantly I picked up and moved from my own private corner of Heaven (Columbus and The Ohio State Campus) to a tropical island paradise. So this blog will be about the trials and tribulations of a poor graduate student who has been transplanted to the most beautiful place in the world.
image
Note: This is a picture I took on the Big Island. Currently I am attending school at University of Hawaii Manoa on Oahu. Big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment